Dates and location
Dates and location
Qualified accountants have a variety of skillsets that help them to thrive in their roles. With the advent of AI and machine learning, it is critical for them to learn about technological advancements that can affect their career. This bundle covers a number of integral digital tools that are necessary for the modern accountant.
- Data Visualization and Mapping Tools for Accountants
- Practical Financial Negotiation Tips
- Robotic Process Automation for Accountants
- Business Writing for Accountants
- ChatGPT for Accountants
By the end of this bundle, participants will be able to:
- Identify at least 15 technology forces and human factors that are driving growth in visual business communications
- General financial negotiation tips
- Purchasing negotiations, including service and goods
- Identify at least 5 ways RPA technologies differ from VBA (Visual Basic for Accountants) or Excel Macros
- Visualize your own communications from the perspective of your readers
- Predict the impact of ChatGPT on the accounting industry
- Assess the changing AI landscape
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Accountants interested in learning more about technological advancements that can impact their career.
How to Access The Course
This is an online session. This course is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once registered, you can access the material at any time.
However, you will only have access to the course for 30 days after REGISTRATION.
To access the course please visit our BlackBoard site, and log-in using the same login and password used for the Registration Portal.
Please allow up to 15 minutes after registration for the course to appear on your BlackBoard page.
Registration, cancellation, withdrawal and all other CPA Ontario PD policies can be found here.
CrossKnowledge, Inc. is CPA Ontario's content provider for this PD Course. As a condition of your participation, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
Copy, modify, adapt, translate, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the CrossKnowledge content, technology or software (together, the 'CrossKnowledge Solutions') or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software;
Rent, lease or assign the CrossKnowledge Solutions to any third party;
With the exception of any information or materials necessary to fulfill PD Course requirements or complete PD Course exercises, download any training tutorials or any other text, multimedia images (graphics, audio and video), data and other information provided in connection with the CrossKnowledge Solutions; or
Allow access to the CrossKnowledge Solutions by any user other than yourself.